Asset protection planning is the process of organizing one’s assets and business dealings in advance so as to safeguard against risks to which the assets would otherwise be subject. The asset protection plan strives to provide an incentive for an earlier and cheaper settlement if it fails to deter the litigation from the outset. It is an attempt to level the litigation playing field.
An important part of this process is an Integrated Estate Planning Trust. It will provide superior asset protection planning and will do so without “hiding assets” or having a “failed memory” in front of a judge. The trust is set up to be a U. S. Grantor Trust and initially does not have to file forms as a foreign or offshore trust. The trust only needs to be moved to an offshore jurisdiction in the event of a serious lawsuit. In the meantime it is handled as a normal U.S. trust where all income flows to the settlor of the trust. Only after it is actually moved offshore would a separate tax return need to be filed for it. All income will be reported on the settlor’s tax return.
The Integrated Estate Planning can be created to be the owner of properties, LLCs, Family Limited Partnerships and other entities.
As long as the waters are calm the trust stays as is in the U.S. Only when a serious lawsuit arrives or is threatened do things change. At that time there is a discretionary mechanism that allows the foreign trustee to terminate the U.S. trustee and the protector can then resign. This throws the trust offshore to the jurisdiction where it was registered. It means that the U.S. creditor must take his battle to another country.
Advantages to implementing an Integrated Estate Planning Trust
- When the trust remains in the U.S. there is no special tax form to be filed as a U.S. trust
- After the trust is moved offshore, judgments of U.S. Courts are not recognized offshore
- Your estate can avoid probate upon your death
WHO NEEDS AN INTEGRATED ESTATE PLANNING TRUST?
People who have worked hard for their financial rewards and want to keep their assets out of reach of lawyers and lawsuits as well as those who want to direct the distribution of their assets to their heirs upon their death without probate.
- Anyone who is the potential target of a lawsuit
- Anyone with a high net worth
- Anyone paying high premiums for liability insurance
- Professionals and business owners
- Professionals working abroad
- Companies selling products abroad
- Anyone needing to separate high-risk investments from other assets
- Artists, inventors, and holders of copyrights, patents, or trademarks
WHAT YOU RECEIVE WITH YOUR INTEGRATED ESTATE PLANNING TRUST?
- Preparation and filing of the Integrated Estate Planning Trust document.
- Appointment of a standby foreign trustee in Belize or the Cook Island.
- Payment of all registration fees and appointment fees for one year.
- A deluxe binder for your trust documents.
START PROTECTING YOUR ASSETS TODAY WITH AN INTEGRATED ESTATE PLANNING TRUST BY CALLING
1-888-521-6577 Ext. 1
DISCLAIMER: All information contained in this website is for education purpose only. Asset Protection Consulting Group, Inc. and their agents cannot and will not render any legal or tax advice of any kind, unless said agent is duly licensed by the applicable state and/or federal authority to give said advice.