The Ultra Protective Family Limted Partnership (FLP) Package is another option for your asset protection plan. It provides the time-tested liability protection necessary for bulletproof asset protection. It can be used to protect real estate, stocks, cash, vehicles, business equipment and more.
This package includes everything you need to operate your new Ultra Protective FLP legally and with confidence. It’s quick, easy and affordable.
Here is what you will receive:
- A prestigious Wyoming or Nevada business address for your new FLP (not a P.O. Box)
- One full year of resident agent and registered office service for your Ultra Protective Wyoming / Nevada FLP
- One year consulting membership allowing you to call a toll-free number for consultation and support from our asset protection specialists
- Preparation and filing for a Federal Tax ID number if needed
- Preparation of an asset protection oriented operating agreement that spells out the responsibilities of the general partner and limited partners as well as the rights and restrictions of creditors against a partner of the FLP to bulletproof the assets in the FLP (60-70 pages)
- A Deluxe Binder for your FLP operating agreement and records
Why Our FLP is Ultra Protective
Asset Protection Consulting Group gives you the most important document you need to actually protect your assets in your FLP. You see, anyone can register for a FLP in any state. However if and when your future enemy decides to challenge the validity of your FLP in court, the first thing they and the judge will ask for is your FLP operating agreement. If you don’t have one, it’s very likely that the judge will set your FLP aside as just an extension of you or as your alter ego and not a separate entity. If that happens your FLP will mean absolutely nothing. Even if you have a FLP operating agreement but that agreement is for running a business and not for asset protection, it will actually do more harm than good. The 70-page plus operating agreement we provide for you is prepared specifically for asset protection and not for running a business. Don’t go for a false sense of security by buying a standard FLP online to save a few dollars. Your hard-earned assets are too valuable to be left to chance.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF WYOMING / NEVADA FLPs
Wyoming and Nevada are the incorporation capitals of the U.S., and for good reason. Wyoming and Nevada limited liability company and limited partnership laws give their FLPs some of the best liability protection available today.
A creditor suing a partner of a Wyoming or Nevada FLP cannot reach into the FLP to seize its assets. Both Wyoming and Nevada limited partnership statutes specify that the charging order is the sole and only remedy. Wyoming and Nevada are two of the few states that do not allow the foreclosure of a charging order. If the FLP does not distribute any assets to its owners, the charging order creditor gets nothing. The potential tax liability for a charging order creditor will more often than not make the creditor want to settle and go away.
Plus These Other Advantages in Wyoming and Nevada
- No corporate income tax
- Partners (owners) of the FLP need not be residents of Wyoming / Nevada (or even U.S. citizens) and do not need to come to Wyoming / Nevada to form the FLP
- A Wyoming / Nevada FLP can own property in any state without having to be incorporated in that state
- Only minimal formalities and record keeping are required
- A Nevada FLP can be formed in one business day. A Wyoming FLP can be formed in about one week.
Start Protecting Your Assets with An Ultra Protective FLP Today
1-888-521-6577 Ext. 1
DISCLAIMER: All information contained in this website is for education purpose only. Asset Protection Consulting Group, Inc. and their agents cannot and will not render any legal or tax advice of any kind, unless said agent is duly licensed by the applicable state and/or federal authority to give said advice.